The models are as follows:
- Revell 1/24th Shelby Mustang 500 - a present to my friend Dan in Connecticut
- 92nd Highlander - Battle of Waterloo 1815 - 1/10th scale resin bust by Young Miniatures
- 1/24th scale ECTO-1A Ghostbusters Cadillac Ambulance by AMT
- Revell 1/12th(!) scale Shelby Mustang 500
- Trumpeter BR-52 WWII German Loco - 1/35th scale so this is 31" (80cm) long!
- Revell 1/24th Shelby Cobra - another present to my friend Dan
- 71st Highlander Officer Crimean War 1864 - Young Miniatures 1/10th scale resin bust
- Hawker Typhoon in 1/72nd scale - one of Airfix's latest mouldings.
- German Marder self propelled gun - Tamiya 1/35th with Miniart figures and FriulModelli cast metal tracks. "Warum sind sie rückwärts gefahren?" means "Why did you reverse?" hence the tracks jammed up on the front drive sprocket
- "Verdammte Jabo" diorama. 2 x Armourfast 1/72nd German 251 half tracks and Italeri hacked figures. In the title, Jabo means British ground attack aircraft and Verdammte means "F****** "
- B-17 Waist Gunner - a Young Miniatures 1/10th scale resin bust
- DAK Panzer Office - a Young Miniatures 1/10th scale resin bust
- Civilian BOAC De Havilland Mosquito. 1/72nd Tamiya with Vingtor decals
- Eduard (Ex-Academy) 1/48th scale Hawker Tempest Mk.V/Pierre Clostermann, No. 3 Squadron, RAF Fassberg Germany July-August 1945
- Fairey Gannet AEW3 as flown by John Sillett - AlleyCat resin 1/72nd with AlleyCat aftermarket decals
- Ice or Beer diorama. Comprised of a Revell 1/35th scale Scout Car plus lots of aftermarket detailing plus Verlinden figures. Soldiers maintain that they slid on the ice. The MPs can see the crate and opened bottles in the back and want to check for alcohol on the breath! Which was it - you choose!
- North American PBJ-IJ Mitchell "Raggedy Ann". US Marine Corps upgunned aircraft operating out of Raboul in 1945
- Israel Defence Force F-16I Sufa - Hasegawa 1/72nd
This list makes me feel a bit better! I haven't listed everything. I have quite a few 1/10 busts not listed plus other aircaft but felt that I should limit the list to those that I really like.