The Cutlass is nearly finished. All the decals are on and the undercarriage has been installed. It is a tail sitter but I knew that as I was going to fix it on a carrier deck base. The model has been finished in Alclad Aluminium and was looking almost done with no silly errors.
However, in the process of finishing, I had scraped the non-masked areas of the canopy so I needed to touch the Alclad up. I put some masking tape around the canopy and did the touch up. Forgetting, of course, that I hadn't put a coat of klear over the model to protect the decals. When I took the making tape off, some of the star and bars decal plus some unit marking came with it!
Yet another model trashed - unless I can source some aftermarket unit marking which would seem unlikely!
Here it is in all it's glory.