Having found that I had put a wheel arch in the wrong place, I stalled for a while on the Humber. I got going on the first rail wagon for the Morser.
This is a usual Trumpeter kit so goes together very well. The springing of the chassis is complex but I got there having broke only two pieces. Thank goodness that MekPak is so good at sticking these tiny bits back together.
However, with the next club nights looming I decided that I would have to do something with the Humber so...
I got the mudguard off and started again.I did stick the spare wheel on until I realised that it would be much easier to paint off the car. Well here we are in primer. Tonight I start the paint job proper.